Admissions Event Information | Open Houses & Tours
Thank you for your interest in Villa Maria Academy!
Visiting our campus is a wonderful way to get to know our school community. At an open house, parents will take a student-guided tour of our 30-acre campus, have the opportunity to participate in a question and answer session with students and parents, hear from faculty and staff and discover the opportunities unique to our all-girl environment.
Each year we schedule several open house days giving families the opportunity to learn:
- The school’s educational philosophy and mission
- The admissions process
- The opportunities for parent involvement
- How we keep parents informed
- What resources are available to students
- The all-girl advantage
- How technology is used to support learning
- The available transportation options
- Highlights about curriculum by interacting with teachers and students
- The opportunities for before and after school care
- The available opportunities for extracurricular activities and sports
We would love to welcome you to campus for a personalized visit to learn why you should choose Villa Maria Academy for your daughter. Leave with answers and a strong sense this is the right private school for your child. Please see below for more information about how to connect with us and join us on campus!
Contact Jill Noss, Admission Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (610) 644-4864 x100 to schedule your visit.
October 17, 2018 (5th-8th Grade)
November 14, 2018 (Preschool-4th Grade)
December 11, 2018
March 13, 2019
All sessions begin at 9:30AM. R.S.V.P. below.
Walk in Wednesdays
November 7, 2018
December 5, 2018
January 9, 2019
February 13, 2019
Can’t make an open house? Visitors may walk in from 9-11 AM on the above dates. Please check in at the Main Office.