Admissions Event Information | Open Houses & Tours
Thank you for your interest in Villa Maria Academy!
Visiting our campus is a wonderful way to get to know our school community. At an open house, parents will take a student-guided tour of our 30-acre campus, have the opportunity to participate in a question and answer session with students and parents, hear from faculty and staff and discover the opportunities unique to our all-girl environment.
Each year we schedule several open house days giving families the opportunity to learn:
- The school’s educational philosophy and mission
- The admissions process
- The opportunities for parent involvement
- How we keep parents informed
- What resources are available to students
- The all-girl advantage
- How technology is used to support learning
- The available transportation options
- Highlights about curriculum by interacting with teachers and students
- The opportunities for before and after school care
- The available opportunities for extracurricular activities and sports
We would love to welcome you to campus for a personalized visit to learn why you should choose Villa Maria Academy for your daughter. Leave with answers and a strong sense this is the right private school for your child. Please see below for more information about how to connect with us and join us on campus!
March 4 at 9:30 AM
Contact our Admissions Office today to schedule your personalized tour to journey down the halls to experience
the Villa difference at email@example.com or by phone at (610) 644-4864 x100.
Walk in Wednesday
Can’t make an open house? Visitors may walk in from 9-11 AM. Please check in at the Main Office.