Finding the best “fit” for your child and your family is the ultimate goal of our admissions process. It is about finding a learning environment where your daughter can thrive and grow and where the mission and philosophy of the school match the educational goals and values of your family.
Our objective is to ensure that all of our students are best placed for success and to provide them with a learning environment where they will develop and grow to be their best selves.
We look forward to meeting you and your daughter as we guide you through this process.
Applying to Villa Maria Academy Lower School
Villa Maria Academy Lower School is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year. It is our goal to make your experience easy and enjoyable as we work together to get to know your family through the admissions process.
Please know that the admissions processes is unique to your family. Additionally, our admissions team evaluates all applications on a first-come, first-served basis until space in the grade is filled.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions!
- Please contact us to schedule a parent visit with Jenn in our Admissions Office. During the visit, we will discuss your educational and personal goals, learn more about your daughter and answer your questions. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
- Transcripts, report cards, and teacher recommendations (Grades 1-8), are insightful tools to help our Admissions team learn more about your daughter’s academic journey and accomplishments. Please send all forms to teachers or administrators in a timely manner to insure their return to Villa.
- Release of Records Form– (Required for Grades 1-8 only) Required records include attendance history, standardized test results and psycho-educational testing (ie:504, IEP, GIEP ect) if applicable.
- The Admissions Team will review applications on an individual basis as the applicant file is completed.
- Please check your online application status or contact our Admissions Office with any questions.
- After submission of the completed application and receipt of records, uur Admissions team will notify families within two weeks of the decision of the Admissions Committee.
- Our Admissions team will send you an enrollment packet. Our Admissions team will walk you through the steps it takes to complete this process.
View our Virtual Campus Tour