Admissions – Spring 2020
In accordance with Governor Wolf’s statewide order, our campus is currently closed. As we work on new ways to connect you with our school virtually, please know that our Admissions team is here for you. Email us at email@example.com or fill out our inquiry form below and someone will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
The admissions process is about finding the best “fit” for your child and your family – a learning environment where your daughter can thrive and grow and where the mission and philosophy of the school match the educational goals and values of your family.
We look forward to meeting you and your daughter as we guide you through this process.
Inquire About Villa
Thank you for your interest in Villa Maria Academy Lower School and an education that empowers your daughter to lead and serve! Ready to learn more? Click the link to fill out the form and a member of our Admissions team will contact you.
View our Virtual Campus Tour
Applying to Villa Maria Academy Lower School
Villa Maria Academy Lower School is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year and we have adjusted the steps in the application process. It is our hope that this will help to make your experience easy and enjoyable as we work together to get to know your family.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions!
- If you have not already visited our campus, please view our virtual tour.
- Our Admissions Office would be happy to schedule a phone or video call with you to answer your questions, discuss your educational and personal goals and learn more about your daughter.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!
- Transcripts, report cards, and Teacher recommendations (Grades 1-8), are insightful tools to help our Admissions Committee learn more about your daughter’s academic journey and accomplishments. All forms should be completed and given to the designated teacher or administrator in a timely manner to insure forms are returned to Villa.
- Release of Records Form– (Required for Grades 1-8 only) The transcript record is to include attendance history, standardized test results and psycho-educational testing (ie:504, IEP, GIEP ect) if applicable.
- The Admissions Committee will review any applications submitted on an individual basis as the applicant file is completed.
- To ensure all documents are completed please check your online application status or contact our Admissions Office.
- Families who have completed the Application process will be notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision within two weeks of their completion.
- Upon acceptance, families will be sent an electronic enrollment packet.
- Ours Admissions team will walk you through the steps it takes to complete this process.
Review of the Decision Timeline Preschool-8
Please know that your admissions processes is unique to your family. As a reminder we are currently on a rolling and space available basis process.