Profile of a Graduate
A Villa Maria Academy Lower School Graduate…
- Witnesses the IHM charism virtues of love, creative hope and fidelity in actions and words.
- Develops an evolving and ongoing spiritual life through personal prayer.
- Advocates for truth, justice, reverence, hospitality and respect for all.
- Understands the power of her influence and how it leads to the development of moral leadership.
- Collaborates with others to use creativity, innovation, knowledge and experience to solve problems and make effective change.
- Responds to issues of social justice, committed to service and action.
- Utilizes the tools of the digital age responsibly and effectively.
Villa Maria is such a special place. You are truly taught that you can do anything you put your mind to. I am who I am today because of the Villa family and the incredible group of girls who were my classmates for 9 years. Having my daughter at Villa now I get to see first hand that that special school community is the same all these years later.” – Jeannine Suwalski Brinkmann ’98