Villa Maria Academy takes great pride in preparing students to go on to attend top high schools and universities. Girls graduate with the beginnings of a strong resume in academics, extra curricular activities, leadership, faith, and service. At Villa Maria Academy girls build a solid foundation and confidence that will take them far beyond their years spent here.
A Villa Maria Graduate…
- Witnesses the IHM charism virtues of love, creative hope and fidelity in actions and words.
- Develops an evolving and ongoing spiritual life through personal prayer.
- Advocates for truth, justice, reverence, hospitality and respect for all.
- Understands the power of her influence and how it leads to the development of moral leadership.
- Collaborates with others to use creativity, innovation, knowledge and experience to solve problems and make effective change.
- Responds to issues of social justice, committed to service and action.
- Utilizes the tools of the digital age responsibly and effectively.
You may be wondering where our graduates go once they leave our doors. Villa Maria Academy takes pride in knowing that our students attend top high schools and universities in the state and nation-wide. Graduates attend:
Villa Maria Academy High School
Academy of Notre Dame de Namur
Bishop Shanahan High School
Country Day School of the Sacred Heart
Pope John Paul II High School
The Agnes Irwin School
George Washington University
Loyola University Maryland
Pennsylvania State University
Saint Joseph’s University
University of Connecticut
University of Delaware
University of Notre Dame
University of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh
University of Southern California
Wake Forest University
William & Mary College