Admissions Event Information | Open Houses
Thank you for your interest in Villa Maria Academy! Our first review of applications has passed. We will continue to review applications on an individual, rolling basis. To schedule a tour or a visit for your daughter, please contact Jill Noss, Admission Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (610) 644-4864 x100. We look forward to connecting with you!
Visiting our campus is a wonderful way to get to know our school community. At an open house, parents will take a student-guided tour of our 30-acre campus, have the opportunity to participate in a question and answer session with students and parents, and hear from faculty and staff. Each year we schedule several open house days giving families the opportunity to learn:
- The school’s educational philosophy and mission
- The admissions process
- The opportunities for parent involvement
- How we keep parents informed
- What resources are available to students
- The all-girl advantage
- How technology is used to support learning
- The available transportation options
- Highlights about curriculum by interacting with teachers and students
- The opportunities for before and after school care
- The available opportunities for extracurricular activities and sports
We would love to welcome you to campus for a personalized visit to learn why you should choose Villa Maria Academy for your daughter. Leave with answers and a strong sense this is the right private school for your child. Please see below for more information about how to connect with us and join us on campus!
Contact Jill Noss, Admission Associate, at email@example.com or by phone at (610) 644-4864 x100 to schedule your visit.
Open House Dates
November 7, 2017
January 10, 2018
February 9, 2018
March 14, 2018
All sessions begin at 9:30AM. R.S.V.P. below.
Come visit our campus to learn more about the Villa Maria Academy experience! Faculty, staff, students, and parents will be present to share what they love about Villa!