The admissions process is about finding the best “fit” for a child and a family – a learning environment where a girl can thrive and grow and where the mission and philosophy of the school match the educational goals and values of the family.
The following gives a picture of our admissions process, along, with important dates for each step in the process. All of the following steps must be completed in order for applications to be ready for review by the Admissions Committee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 610-644-4864 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Villa Maria Academy partners with New Oasis International Education in welcoming international students to our middle school. International applicants must be in good standing at their present schools.
- Please be sure to schedule a meeting with our Admissions Office. This meeting is a great way for us to learn more about your family, and for you to get a feel for our Villa community.
- During our meeting we will discuss your educational and personal goals for your daughter, explore her interests and activities, tour the campus, and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your Family!
The Student visit is required and offers your child the opportunity to meet their classmates, encounter our passionate faculty, be involved in Villa’s unique learning community, and picture herself as a Villa student.
- Preschool – Kindergarten Applicants (required) –Attend a visit/play day with current Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten students. Details of this visit will be discussed during the Parent Visit.
- Applicants to Grades 1-8 (required): Visiting is the most beneficial way for your daughter to experience a “day in the life” at Villa Maria Academy. Your daughter will shadow with a student in her class while following a typical school day. Does she enjoy music, art, dance, PE, or STEM? We will customize your visit schedule to match your daughter’s interests. She will sit in on classes, meet her potential classmates and teachers, participate in all specials, activities, and lunch. We will have an informal meeting with your daughter about the day and gather some in-house assessments during her visit.
- Transcripts, report cards, and Teacher recommendations (Grades 1-8), are insightful tools to help our Admissions Committee learn more about your daughter’s academic journey and accomplishments. All forms should be completed and given to the designated teacher or administrator in a timely manner to insure forms are returned to Villa.
- Release of Records Form– (Required for Grades 1-8 only) The transcript record is to include attendance history, standardized test results and psycho-educational testing (ie:504, IEP, GIEP ect) if applicable.
- The Admissions Committee will review any applications submitted on an individual basis as the applicant file is completed.
- To ensure all documents are completed please check your online application status or contact our Admissions Office.
- Families who have completed the Application process will be notified of the Admissions Committee’s decision within two weeks of their completion.
- Upon acceptance, families will be sent an electronic enrollment packet.
- The Enrollment Contract and initial tuition deposit for Preschool-8th grade are due within two weeks of receipt of the Enrollment Contract. The deadline will be noted in a paper letter and email. The initial deposit will reserve your child’s space at Villa Maria Academy for the 2020-2021 school year
Review of the Decision Timeline Preschool-8
All admissions processes will be unique to each family and is based off of when their admissions process is completed. As a reminder we are currently on a rolling and space available basis process.