Energized by the IHM Charism of love, creative hope and fidelity, Villa Maria Academy empowers young girls for spiritual and moral development, academic excellence, leadership and service within a Catholic, private learning community.
- Prayer and personal relationships with God and others are at the heart of the Villa community.
- The awareness that Jesus is present in each member of the Villa community prompts an attitude of respect, reverence and hospitality.
- The IHM Charism of love, creative hope, and fidelity is the foundation of all relationships and gives meaning and purpose to the Gospel mandate.
- The partnership between parents and the academy is the key element to the moral, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social and physical development of each child.
- Each student is recognized as a unique individual who is capable of developing personal and academic success.
- The development of academic skills such as problem-solving, collaboration, communication, organization and critical thinking are vital to academic achievement.
- Leading each student to understand the power of her influence is pivotal to the development of moral leadership and committed service, as an advocate for truth, justice and respect for all.