Volunteers are a key component of our success at Villa Maria Academy. Volunteers help in everyday class life as Home Room Moms or Dads, Cafeteria Aides, Marketing Assistants, Library Aides, Front Office Assistants, and Classroom Holiday Helpers.
Unofficially, our volunteers are the parents who give up their time helping with events for our girls and who ask for nothing in return. They stay to wipe that sticky stuff off the floor, sweep up the popcorn, fold up chairs, or carry boxes to someone’s car.
At the end of each school year there is a breakfast for our volunteers in the gymnasium. We want to thank you so please join us!
Volunteers also help drive Parent Guild events that highlight each year’s calendar, such as:
- Family Mass & Picnic (ELC-8th grade)
- Family Bingo Night (ELC-8th grade)
- Mother Daughter Social (5th-8th grade)
- Brunch with Santa (ELC families only)
- Christmas Bazaar (K-8th grade)
- Family Fun Night (ELC-8th grade)
- Father-Daughter Swim (K-4th grade)
- Mother Daughter Communion Breakfast (3rd-8th grade)
- Villa BALL (Parents only)
- Father Daughter Dance (8th grade)
Interested in volunteering? For more information contact the Parent Guild Presidents Ed and Crista Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL persons wishing to volunteer at Villa Maria Academy must have their clearances. Please see the following:
Volunteers can obtain information on how to acquire their PA Criminal History Clearance, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, and Archdiocese of Philadelphia Safe Environment Training in the links to the right.